Enjoy great live music, a pumpkin patch, hay rides & more every weekend throughout the month of October in the all new Dockside Village area of Barefoot Landing!
Barefoot Landing Pumpkin Patch
- Every Friday, 4pm to 8pm
- Every Saturday, Noon to 8pm
- Every Sunday, Noon to 4pm
Pumpkins are available for sale in a variety of sizes, cash only with a portion of the proceeds from each pumpkin sold going to help with hurricane & flood relief efforts in our community.
- Small - $3
- Medium - $8
- Large - $10
- Extra-Large - $12
- Specialty - $15
Pumpkin Patch features a Jack-O-Lantern inflatable for the children to enjoy. $3 for an all-day wristband.
Every Friday & Saturday, 6pm to 9pm
- Paperwork - Friday, October 5th
- Gray Sky Revival - Saturday, October 6th
- Craig Sorrells Project - Friday, October 12th
- Backfire - Saturday, October 13th
- Salty Dog - Friday, October 19th
- Justin Cody Fox - Friday, October 26th
**Saturday, October 20th - Hurricane Florence & Flood Relief Community Benefit with live music all day until 8pm
**Saturday, October 27th - Movie Night
Every Friday & Saturday, 4pm to 8pm
- Beginning October 12th through October 27th
- $2 per ride
**Hay Rides will take place Noon to 8pm on Saturday, October 20th during the Hurricane Florence & Flood Relief Community Benefit
Hurricane Florence Storm & Flood Relief Benefit
Saturday, October 20th, Noon to 8pm
Join us as our community comes together at Barefoot Landing to raise money and collect donations for those impacted by Hurricane Florence and the flooding in our area. Live music from Wet Nose Dogs, The Grassabillies and The Kid Drew Band throughout the day plus enjoy food vendors, sidewalk sales, face painting, character appearances, a petting zoo and more! This event will take place in the lawn and amphitheater area of Dockside Village along the Intracoastal Waterway.
A special thank you to all those helping us with this event including 5 Star Farm, Over the Moon Productions, The Character Company as well as our Barefoot Landing merchant family.
- Sidewalk Sales, All Day
- Food Vendors, Noon to 5pm
- Face Painting, Noon to 5pm
- Character Appearances, Noon to 5pm
- Costumed Stilt Walkers & Balloon Artists, Noon to 5pm
- Petting Zoo, Noon to 5pm
- Hay Rides, Noon to 8pm
- Pumpkin Patch, Noon to 8pm
- Live Music, Noon to 8pm
- Wet Nose Dogs, Noon to 2pm
- Grassabilies, 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- The Kid Drew Band, 5pm to 8pm
Saturday, October, 27th
- Registration for the costume contests begins at 11am
- Costume contests & other activities, Noon to 4pm
Dress up the kids & pets for BooFest! at Barefoot Landing! A day full of activity including a kids' costume contest, pet costume contest, plus other games & activities.
Movie Night - Hocus Pocus
Saturday, October 27th, 7pm
Trick or Treat
Wednesday, October 31st, 5pm to 7pm